Whether you’re in lockdown in Victoria under the Stage 3 and 4 COVID-19 restrictions or elsewhere in the country, there is a high chance you will be impacted in some way by these restrictions and the unfolding situation.
Apart from the serious health outcomes, the coronavirus pandemic has had and continues to impacted the Australian and global economy significantly. As a major finance broker active in many lending sectors, we are staying across developments in all states as best we can. Our goal through the crisis has been to bring our customers the latest information on how measures and restrictions may affect your finance deals and loans and what support mechanisms are available to assist you as required.
The second wave of COVID-19 has hit Australia and the situation is changing on somewhat of a daily basis and with little warning. The outbreak in Victoria triggered outbreaks in other states and a re-introduction of border restrictions. Events which are having wide-ranging impacts on individuals and businesses.
Both Federal and state governments are introducing new support measures to assist businesses and individuals. Of particular note, the Federal Treasurer Josh Frydenberg has announced amendments to the JobKeeper program to enable more businesses to take part in the program. For full details and eligibility criteria, please refer to www.ato.gov.au
Jade Finance Service
Jade Finance remains operational as we have throughout the pandemic. Our services are provided on a contactless basis with our consultants communicating with customers via email and phone. Digital signing of loan contracts is permitted in these circumstance so business finance deals and personal loan contracts can proceed.
Individual banks and lenders may amend their guidelines around loans at any time in response to the coronavirus crisis. However, Jade Finance has access to a large number of banks and lenders which provides us with a greater number of options to source you a great finance deal.
Information for Individuals
If you are ordered into lockdown or required to self-isolate while awaiting test results or as a result of a positive COVID-19 test, we address some of the concerns you may have in relation to your Jade Finance loans.
- If you are currently applying for a Jade Finance loan for the purchase of a car, boat, caravan or motor bike, the process can continue as per our normal operating procedures.
- If you already have a car, bike, caravan or boat loan and the recent measures have placed you financial difficulties, it is advised that you contact your lender and discuss the options available to you. Individual lenders have differing policies in regard to loan payment deferments.
- If your Jade Finance consultant is currently processing your boat, bike, car or caravan loan and your seller is suddenly facing delays with delivering your goods due to the lockdown, please contact us to discuss pausing finalisation of the loan until the goods are ready for you to take delivery.
- If you would like to commence a new loan application, receive a quick quote or enquire about any aspects of personal loans for cars, bikes, boats or caravans our consultants are ready to assist you.
The Victorian government is providing cash support for individuals impacted by the lockdown and COVID-19 isolation requirements and we recommend you check the government website for details.
Information for Businesses
We’re seeing reports that some manufacturers have moved stock from Victoria prior to the tighter restrictions in order to shore-up supply continuity. Supply chains will be a big focus throughout this phase of the crisis with the potential to involve businesses across multiple borders. This may involve you requiring additional facilities including trucks and warehousing equipment. If so, Jade Finance can assist with finance.
Jade Finance provides a range of financial solutions which may be effective to assist your business either through this current situation or if you facing other requirements.
- Finance for equipment, cars, trucks, heavy vehicles with the full range of commercial finance products.
- Debtor Invoicing Funding if your customers are now confronted with paying on time.
- Non-Bank Lender Overdraft to cover short-term cash flow shortages.
- Secured and unsecured business loans through our vast network of banks and non-bank lenders.
For Jade Finance business customers:-
- If you are seeking a new finance package for the purchase of equipment, our services continue and if you require fast approvals to facilitate swift purchase of equipment – no problem. While our thoughts are with Victorians especially at this time, new opportunities may arise for other states to fill shortfalls while many businesses are in lockdown.
- If you currently have a finance application in process with us, it will proceed with no delays as we can foresee at present.
- If you need to pause your loan application due to your seller not being in a position to deliver your goods at the designated time, contact us to discuss amending your finance contract.
Support for businesses is being provided through amendments to JobKeeper and other measures.
We will provide further information as appropriate in our articles and we e
To discuss business finance and personal loans contact Jade Finance on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THESE ARTICLES IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE IN REGARD TO THEIR OWN FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. DETAILS ON GOVERNMENT MEASURES, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES AND VEHICLE DETAILS AND SPECS HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM PUBLICLY AVAILABLE WEBSITES AND SOURCES. LIABILITY IS NOT ACCEPTED FOR ERRORS IN INTERPRETATION OR PRESENTATION OF ANY FACTS AND DETAILS FROM THIRD PARTIES. WE ADVISE INDIVIDUALS TO CHECK DETAILS DIRECTLY AT THE THIRD PARTY SOURCE IF REQUIRED.