The premise and foundation of our business at Jade Finance is achieving better interest rates and cheaper loans for our customers. We've built a business on that basis and have provided cheap loans for our customers for 20+ years. Now we're really putting it out there with the release of our new lender comparison tool. We're putting ourselves up against some of the leading consumer finance lenders in a highly visible way.
We give you the chance to actually see for yourself how Jade’s cheap interest rates come out when compared with others on loans for bikes, boats, cars and caravans. Our Lender Comparison device is now live across our website and we invite you to try it out and see what you think. You can easily see why we continually go on about how we can achieve cheaper interest rates and why a better interest rate is so important to achieving a cheaper loan deal.
We’ll take you through how it works and then you can have a go for yourself and calculate estimated repayments on the boat, car, caravan or bike of your dreams. Open it in another browser while we take you through the features and benefits of this exciting new development.
Jade Finance Loan Comparison Function
In its current format, our lender comparer is set up for consumer loans only, not business finance. The interest rates displayed and formatted into the calculations are our consumer/personal loan rates not our business finance rates. It also does not have the option for a balloon/residual which are available with business finance products. To calculate repayment estimates on business acquisitions such as cars, trucks and equipment, continue to refer to our repayments calculators.
- The Lender Compare tool or device is set-out in a chart format with online functionality which you are probably extremely familiar with.
- In the first column you’ll see the names of some leading lenders that offer consumer finance. Jade Finance heads the list.
- Moving across the columns, you’ll see the current advertised interest rate, the comparison interest rate and finally on the far right column, the repayment result.
- Above the chart there are two fields: one for the loan amount and one for the loan term.
- Simply enter the amount you want to borrow to purchase your car, bike, boat or caravan in the loan amount field/box. This may be the full purchase price or the purchase price less your trade-in or a deposit that you are choosing to pay upfront.
- Then enter the loan term as the number of years you would like to repay that loan. The average personal consumer loan is 4 years but can be longer for higher priced boats.
- As you enter the amounts the device automatically calculates the repayment and displays the result in the end column.
- Our team update the lender interest rates regularly so the device will be as current as possible.
You can see for yourself how Jade’s cheaper interest rates equipment finance can result in a significantly lower repayment figure when compared with a range of other lenders.
This saves you the time of browsing multiple different lender websites to source interest rates and repayments. We’ve brought it all together in the one place for your convenience.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using the lender comparison tool.
- This is provided for the purpose of comparing what a range of lenders including Jade Finance are offering by way of interest rates.
- The repayment displayed is a simple calculation based on compounding that interest rate for the loan amount and term requested.
- It does not have the functional capacity to allow for individual lender fees and charges or to predict individual aspects of your credit application.
- The repayments displayed are not an offer or a quote.
- The comparison tool is suited for the purchase of new boats, caravans, bikes and cars rather than used items. Individual lenders may apply different interest rates to used vehicles.
- To receive a firm quote based on your individual requirements, click the REQUEST A QUOTE button and one of our Jade Finance consultants will assist you.
Compare or Calculate?
You may have noticed that we already provide a loan repayment calculator on our website. So why would we also need this new compare lenders tool? Good question!
This new compare lenders function is yet another service that Jade Finance provides for our customers. As with the calculator, it’s free to use and there is no obligation attached to its use.
The compare lenders function is specifically to see how Jade stacks up against other lenders while the loan repayment calculator is specifically designed to vary amounts so you can plan how you would like your loan structured.
The calculator is also set-up to calculate business finance with the option to include a balloon or residual.
Both calculate estimated repayments but their purposes vary slightly.
Use both to cover off on a number of your queries regarding your loan with Jade Finance and then contact us to source you a firm quote.
For a quote on your loan speak with one of our Jade Finance consultants. Call 1300 000 008
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION WHICH HAS BEEN PREPARED AND PRESENTED IN THIS ARTICLE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT IN ANY WAY MEANT TO BE USED AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INFORMATION OR ADVICE IN REGARD TO FINANCIAL DECISIONS. IF YOU CONSIDER YOU NEED GUIDANCE, WE RECOMMEND YOU SEEK OUT A PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR. THE DATA, DETAILS, SPECS AND OTHER MATERIAL PRESENTED IS SOURCED FROM VARIOUS SOURCES AND NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ERRORS AND MISINTERPRETATIONS IN PRESENTING THIS INFORMATION.