Jade Finance provides tailored Chattel Car Mortgage, at the cheapest interest rates, for the purchase of motor vehicles for business use. Chattel Mortgage is one of our most popular commercial finance products as many Australian businesses implement a cash accounting method - small owner-operators, SMEs and large corporations.
Chattel Mortgage is a highly effective and flexible finance product for the purchase of a single vehicle or an entire fleet, purchased new or used, from a dealer, auction house or from a private seller. It can also be used to refinance a balloon, residual or buy back or another loan contract.
Your Jade Finance consultant will work closely with you to understand your financial objectives and structure your Chattel Mortgage to meet your specific requirements.
- Jade’s cheap interest rates form the basis for all our Chattel Mortgage offers.
- The interest rate is fixed for the loan term.
- The lending company takes security for the loan through a mortgage over the car, known as the chattel, until all repayments and balloon are finalised.
- The borrowing business takes ownership of the vehicle from the time the loan and purchase are completed and has full responsibility for all costs such as registration, insurance, service and maintenance.
- Additional expenses associated with the purchase – rego, insurance, dealer charges, on-road costs, extra warranties – may be included in the Chattel Mortgage to ease pressure on your cash flow.
- No deposit required by the lender.
- Monthly repayments are structured to suit your cash flow and fixed for the loan term.
- As experienced brokers, we’re working in your best interests and have the flexibility to negotiate the cheapest interest rates, repayment terms and conditions to suit our clients.
- Monthly repayments and balloon are not tax deductible. The interest portion of the repayment is tax deductible.
- Terms available from 24 – 60 months.
- The borrower can claim the GST on the purchase price of the vehicle at the time of purchase, ie on the next BAS.
- GST is not applied/claimable on the monthly repayments, balloon or interest. GST is charged and claimable on fees and charges.
- A balloon payment, usually represented by a percentage of the vehicle purchase price, may be included. This is due for payment after the final monthly repayment is made. The balloon payment may be refinanced through Jade Finance on a new finance agreement.
- Depreciation is in accordance with ATO guidelines.
While Chattel Mortgage suits most businesses for motor vehicle and other equipment purchases, we recommend you consult with your accountant to confirm it is the best option for your business.
As Chattel Mortgage is a very popular finance facility, it is offered by most banks and finance companies. But unlike most banks and finance companies, Jade Finance includes the advantage of being able to source, compare and assess offers from a vast number of lenders. We’re not limited to only the offer made by one source.
Jade Finance is accredited with over 40 banks and lenders including the major Australian banks. With our superior negotiating skills and bargaining power, our consultants are highly effective and successful in achieving outstanding Chattel Car Mortgage deals for our clients.
If it suits your business strategy to organise your car Chattel Mortgage through your existing bank, your Jade consultant will handle the negotiations and much of the paperwork for you.
To save yourself time, paperwork hassles and receive the cheapest Chattel Mortgage, simply call Jade Finance and we’ll streamline the process for you.
Speak with a Jade Finance Consultant to discuss a Chattel Car Mortgage for your business motor vehicle purchase. Call 1300 000 003