Complying with regulations, rules, workplace issues, safety and legislative rules and guidelines is an accepted but sometimes quite costly part of operating in many industries. Some sectors such as transport, hospitality, medical, food production, construction and especially dangerous industries have arguably some of the strictest workplace rules, for good reason. There are times when governments and statutory authorities introduced new laws and changes to regulations in response to events or changing conditions.
Often these changes can be brought in with very little notice and with relatively short time-frames for businesses to adapt their operation to be fully compliant. Non-compliance can result in hefty penalties.
Compliance can be a costly part of doing business and adapting your operation, your production line, and your processes can put unexpected pressure on cash flows and disrupt the achievement of financial objectives. You may need to invest in new machinery, upgraded equipment, in hardware or software systems, in implementing new techniques.
Jade Finance offers a range of business financial solutions which may assist business which need finance for compliance.
Finance for COVID-Safe Compliance
Apart from the usual regulations faced by many industries, the COVID-19 situation has also thrown many industries unexpected curveballs in regard to their compliance with the COVID-safe requirements. Across Australia, businesses are being required to out into place tough new restrictions in regard to their operations.
- For some operators it has meant changing the shape and structure of the usual operations with major investments in additional or upgraded equipment.
- For some it means they need to install software systems which enable them to record attendees at venues. It may mean the cost of additional staff for monitoring, marshalling and additional cleaning processes such as for gyms and hospitality.
- For medical facilities and especially the aged care sector, it may mean expanding facilities and the added cost of PPE. For office-based businesses wanting to bring staff back to work, you could be faced with re-designing your entire workspace.
- For transport companies, the border closure regulations are significantly adding to their costs.
- For retail, it’s all about physical distancing signage and constant monitoring to ensure customers are adhering.
- Food processing plants are being closely scrutinised following several COVID-19 outbreaks with many facing the prospects of physically reorganising their operations to allow for physically distanced operations.
- For construction and production, adopting more automated processes with through an investment in new equipment may be an option.
All this additional cost of COVID-19 compliance comes right on the back of a long-term business shutdowns in most states and territories and while in regional areas, many are still recovering from the effects of drought and bushfires.
It’s at these challenging times that the services of a professional finance broker become even more significant to your business. Having your Jade Finance consultant handle your finance solutions while you concentrate on running the business and have us deliver you a cheap finance deal can be a very valuable business asset.
Financial Solution Options
Jade Finance offers a number of finance options which may be the solution to your compliance financing requirements.
Equipment and Machinery Finance
For all types of equipment purchases and asset acquisitions, we provide cheap interest rates loans with a range of commercial finance facilities:-
- Equipment Chattel Mortgage
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Rent to Own
All equipment loans are based on our cheap interest rates with fixed loan terms, fixed repayments and terms structured to individual business requirements.
Debtor Invoice Finance
If the additional costs of compliance are putting pressure on your cash flow and you’re waiting too long for your customers to pay you, Debtor Invoice Finance could be a solution for you. Refer to the details on our web page and speak with one of our Jade consultants about sourcing you a quote and proposal on how this could work for your business.
If you are currently repaying a number of loan contracts for cars, trucks or business equipment, or loans that were taken out at much higher than the current interest rates, refinancing may be an option worth considering. Your Jade consultant will discuss your specific requirements, seek a quote to refinance your existing loans.
Unsecured Business Loans
To assist businesses with purchases of non-tangible requirements or through short-term cash flow shortfalls, Jade Finance offer unsecured business loans through our many banks and non-bank lenders.
We are accredited with non-bank lenders that provide non-bank overdraft facilities to business. The process to set-up a non-bank overdraft is similar to a traditional overdraft except the funds are made available through a lender not the bank. Have a conversation with a Jade consultant as to whether this may be the solution to your cash flow shortfall issues.
Jade Finance is committed to assisting and supporting Australian businesses with finance solutions sourced at the cheapest interest rates from our large number of banks and lenders. Whatever your requirements, have a confidential discussion with one of our consultants as to how we can assist you.
To discuss your finance requirements, contact Jade Finance on 1300 000 008
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR GENERAL CONSIDERATION ONLY. INFORMATION FROM MANUFACTURERS, GOVERNMENT, INDUSTRY AND OTHER SOURCES HAS BEEN GATHERED FROM THE PUBLIC DOMAIN WEBSITES. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR INTERPRETATION OF PRESENTATION OR ERRORS IN CONTENT. READERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH THEIR FINANCIAL ADVISOR OR ACCOUNTANT IN REGARD TO FINANCIAL DECISIONS IN REGARD TO INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS.