APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN - JADE FINANCE TERTIARY STUDIES SCHOLARSHIP 2022-23: AWARD UP TO $5000(AUD)
Supporting Australian Tertiary and Higher Education Students. Advancing innovative ideas and insights in business and finance.
As part of our community support program, Jade Finance Australia is awarding a $5000 academic scholarship to support tertiary studies students in advancing their studies. The Jade Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant, selected by our expert panel, who has been judged to have submitted the most outstanding written response to our selection criteria.
The topic of the written response can be of the applicant’s choosing but with a focus on business finance and consumer loans areas including Motor Vehicle Finance, Marine Finance, Equipment Finance, Truck Loans, Commercial Loans, Caravan Finance, Motorcycle Loans and Caravan Finance.
The global economy including Australia has experienced unprecedented and historic conditions recently which in some ways bring into question traditional economic thought and policies - record low-interest rates followed by massive rate hikes from central banks, record low unemployment, soaring inflation, demand-supply inequality, high consumer demand. All at a time when there is a major focus on addressing climate change.
Challenging conditions for individuals and businesses to make decisions around acquisitions with finance. Conditions that should inspire students to provide their take on the situation, what should and shouldn’t be done by central banks, regulators, and governments, and how the finance sector may play a role in the solution.
Here are some ideas for inspiration:
- Ways that lenders and dealers may adapt to better connect with buyers in the digital era.
- Innovative approaches to new consumer loan products – ways to change traditional business models.
- The impact of and prospects for FinTech’s in the delivery of lending finance services.
- Ways that lenders may address changing consumer and business expectations regarding finance and loans.
- The ethical and social responsibility role of the lending sector regarding consumer finance.