Jade Finance offers a comprehensive selection of commercial finance facilities to businesses purchasing motor vehicles primarily for business use. Car Leasing is an off-balance sheet finance product where the lender purchases the vehicles, leases it back to your business and as such the asset appears on their balance sheet not yours. Your business has complete use of the vehicle throughout the lease term while the lender retains ownership title.
Car Leasing can be used to finance both new and used cars, light trucks, utes, SUVs, sedans, wagons and other vehicles that will be used primarily in activities associated with operating your business. We recommend you consult with your accountant when deciding if leasing is the best car finance option for your business set-up and strategy.
- Your Jade consultant, acting only in your best interests, will source you the best car leasing offer from our vast selection of banks and lenders.
- Cheap interest rate which is fixed for the lease term.
- Fixed car lease term, 1 year/12 months to 7 years/84 months, depending on the vehicle. Your Jade consultant will discuss what term best suits your cash flow and negotiate with the lender on your behalf.
- No deposit required by the lender. The total purchase price plus any additional expenses you may like to include, eg rego, insurance, extended warranty, on-road costs, dealer delivery charges, etc can be included in the lease contract.
- Monthly lease payments are fixed for the lease term. Your Jade consultant will negotiate payments to suit your cash flow.
- As per ATO guidelines, car leasing payments are tax deductible.
- GST is paid and claimed on the purchase price of the vehicle by the lender.
- GST on the lease payments and residual is paid and claimed by the borrower. No GST is applied to interest.
- Off-balance sheet item. The vehicle does not appear on borrower’s balance sheet as an asset/liability. This suits the financial strategy for many businesses.
- Lease payments treated as a business expense.
- Car lease residuals are set according to ATO guidelines.
- Residual to be paid when all lease payments are finalised. Jade offers financing options to ‘re-finance the residual’ at the completion of the loan term on a new finance agreement.
- While lender retains ownership, the borrower is responsible for all maintenance, rego, insurance and other expenses and has full use of the vehicle.
- Suitable for new and used business cars, purchased from dealer, private seller or at auction.
- Pre-approved finance available.
While most banks and lenders offer car leasing, as an experienced broker, Jade Finance has the expertise to secure you the best car lease deal. Even from your own bank! If you do want to deal with your bank, your Jade consultant will handle the negotiations on your behalf – saving you time, hassle and securing you a cheaper interest rate.
Speak with a Jade Finance Consultant to discuss a car lease for your business vehicle purchase. Call 1300 000 003