The traditional summer holiday season is in full swing with many caravan and RV owners enjoying their time away with family and friends. But if you missed out on purchasing a new RV in time for this season, if you’re finding your current model needs upgrading or if the caravan lifestyle is calling you for the new year, then now could be time to get serious about the purchase. The caravan show season starts in early February and pre-approved caravan loans can assist buyers to purchase quickly and capture special offers at these events. Especially stock that is available immediately! Something that has been a rarity in the caravan market over the past few years.
These events – caravan expos, lifestyle shows, outdoor expos etc, are extremely popular with both buyers and exhibitors. Exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase new models and innovations to large numbers of customers in the one place. While buyers can connect with large numbers of manufacturers and inspect their stock in the one place.
But event attendees that are genuine about buying at the show, should come prepared. Prepared with the show guide marked-up with where key exhibitor are located and prepared with the caravan loans. We can assist those buyers with pre-approved loans to ensure no opportunity is missed due to uncertainty around if they may be approved for finance and what that finance may cost.
In this preview to the 2023 caravan season, we provide details of the first major shows and what’s involved in applying for and securing pre-approved caravan loans.
What’s on to start 2023!
The caravan show calendar starts in the first week of February and continues right through the year. Here are the details for some of the first big shows to note and start planning for.
Newcastle: February 3-5, 9am to 4pm each day. Caravan Camping and Lifestyle Expo at Newcastle Showgrounds. This is very popular event covering 3 massive days and including more than 150 exhibitors. Tickets need to be purchased in advance via the online portal. Adults $16, Concessions $12, Children under 16 free when accompanied by an adult. Plenty of free parking!
Melbourne: February 22-26, Victoria Caravan, Camping and Touring Supershow. Melbourne Showgrounds. Hours: Weds, Thurs and Sun 9.30am-5pm; Fri and Sat 9.30am-6pm. Tickets are available for sale online now, Adults $26, Concessions $21, Children 15 and under are free when accompanied by an adult. In addition to a great line-up of exhibitor, this Supershow includes educational sessions, towing and weights demos and entertainment.
Perth: March 22-26, Perth Caravan and Camping Show Claremont Showgrounds, open 9am to 5pm each day. Tickets: Adults $25, Concessions $18, Kid 16 and under free with an adult accompanying. More on this show as the date approaches.
The biggest show of the year is of course the Sydney Supershow at Rosehill in April and we’ll cover that in more detail later in the year. For now, it’s time for those heading to the Newcastle and Melbourne shows next month to arrange their caravan loans.
Pre-Approved Caravan Loans
For those that have never pre-arranged finance before, we’ll go through the details so they are totally clear on what is involved and how easy and streamlined our consultants make the entire process. The application process follows the same steps as when applying for finance after the decision to purchase, we’ll call that post-purchase.
Pre-approved caravan loans details include:-
- Available on all types of new caravans and RVs
- Loan type is a Secured Caravan Finance where the caravan is the security or guarantee against the finance amount.
- While the final make/model may not be known when applying for pre-approved finance, an indication of the vehicle and the expected amount required for the loan would be indicated by the loan applicant.
- The estimated loan amount may include the total purchase price of the RV plus accessories, extras and optional packs which are ordered from the same dealer at time of purchase, subject to lender approval.
- As the final specs of the vehicle may not be known, it can be advisable to apply for a higher rather than lower loan amount to ensure all extras are covered.
- The exact amount required for the loan is finalised when the purchase is made and the dealer invoice is supplied to our consultants for loan settlement.
- The interest rate applicable to pre-approved caravan loans would be the same for that applicant if the loan is applied for post-purchase.
- The interest rate offered for individual caravan loans are based primarily on an assessment of the individual’s creditworthiness including a review of the credit rating and financial position.
- Interest rates may differ for used caravans.
- With pre-approved caravan loans on Secured Caravan Finance, we ensure a fixed and cheapest interest rate and a fixed finance term. This ensures a fixed monthly finance repayment amount. The rate, term and repayment would remain unchanged even if the RBA or the individual lender increases interest rates during the finance term.
Pre-approved caravan loans are offered for a specific time period after which that offer expires. If required at a later time, it would be requoted. While delivery times for custom-built and built-to-order caravans may be lengthy, pre-approved finance is still a great way to clarify what a loan for a particular model may involve.
On the Spot Caravan Loans Estimates
For those that find themselves interested in a caravan while attending a show but did not get around to applying for finance prior, having our Finance Calculator easily accessible on your mobile device can help. Quick estimates on possible loan repayments can be calculated while right there at the show.
Ensure you’re ready for the 2023 caravan show season by speaking with us about pre-approved caravan loans in the lead-up to the event.
Contact Jade Finance 1300 000 008 for pre-approved caravan loans to prepare for the 2023 lifestyle expos
DISCLAIMER: NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED IF ERRORS OR MISREPRESENTATIONS ARE FOUND IN THIS ARTICLE. THE ARTICLE IS PREPARED AND PRESENTED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIVE PURPOSES AND IS NOT INTENDED TO BE THE SOLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR MAKING FINANCIAL DECISIONS. THOSE REQUIRING GUIDANCE AND ADVICE SHOULD CONSULT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.